The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Sections/Elevation/3D Document/Worksheets/Details etc., Annotations, Texts, Labeling, Layouting, Renovation Filters, Graphic Overrides, Revisions/Issues, Printing/Plotting, PDF, Mark-Up/Web Reviewer, etc.

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy

Hi,
I am setting it as a source marker. Interesting enough I changed it to a link marker after creating the marker on the plan and the (see attached) setting sticks except structural "core" vs. the entire model but the selected portion of the floor plan does not show at all even with a rebuilt in the worksheet. I am completely lost, any help would be appreciated.
thanks in advance,
Joseph
Attachments
worklsheet.jpeg
Section/Elevation/Interior Elevation Viewpoints have 3 statuses: Auto-rebuild Model, Manual-rebuild Model and Drawing. These View Settings fields are enabled only if the status of Viewpoint is Auto-rebuild Model:

https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/guide ... /#CSH_1216

Worksheets do not have such a status as their status is always "Drawing", since they are a Drawing generated based on the model (The Worksheet Settings Dialog does not even have a Status field like those other Viewpoint types.