The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Tips and tricks, suggestions, problems. (regularly monitored by GSHQFAdmin)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy, GSHQfadmin, apolgar

By Barry Kelly
sarahric wrote:Yeah, thanks Barry. How do you get to a page that shows this button?

From the Board Index you open any of the sections and there it will be.
So at the level where you see all the topic titles - you can then add your own.

Barry.
By Barry Kelly
Joseph Harouni wrote:hi,
where is the option of,

"posts since last visit"

thanks,
joseph

Here.
You can also Search for posts in the last 24 hours or last 7 days.

Barry
Attachments
new_posts.jpg
By Stress Co.
"posts since last visit" = "New Posts"
By Barry Kelly
Stress Co. wrote:"posts since last visit" = "New Posts"

New Posts for me shows a list of all post made today - even after I have read them.
Or maybe it is all posts since I last logged in (I leave the forum going all day).

So it seems 'New Posts' = all posts since last log in.
'Unread Posts' = post not yet read.

Barry.
By uisanata
I kinda liked the ranking system, you could trust an users' answer based on that alone.
By Erwin Edel
Has anyone found the 'view next topic' or whatever the name was button?

I would typically go in to a few choice forums, open the first unread topic and just go through with 'next topic' button quickly browsing the new posts that way.

Right now, I have to go back to the sub-forum, pick a new topic, read it, either hit back on browser or go back to forum etc.
By Stress Co.
uisanata wrote:I kinda liked the ranking system, you could trust an users' answer based on that alone.

It's there.
Just click on the Avatar and a mini profile pops up.
By Barry Kelly
Erwin Edel wrote:Has anyone found the 'view next topic' or whatever the name was button?

I would typically go in to a few choice forums, open the first unread topic and just go through with 'next topic' button quickly browsing the new posts that way.

Right now, I have to go back to the sub-forum, pick a new topic, read it, either hit back on browser or go back to forum etc.

I miss this too.

Barry.
By mikas
Sorry, I ain't no Barry.
But, You should see the "New Topic" -button when you are in the right hierarchy. You should go up (or down if appropriate) to a "subforum" hierarchy, and then you should be able to make a new topic, if you are logged in.

edit. something happened, something moved, or I replied to a wrong post, obviously. Maybe you should just ignore this.