The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Tips and tricks, suggestions, problems. (regularly monitored by GSHQFAdmin)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy, GSHQfadmin, apolgar

By mikas
ejrolon wrote:Cannot read message?

Your pm-inbox seems to be full. You will have to delete messages or clean up aka move some of them to another folder.
By Stress Co.
mikas wrote:
ejrolon wrote:Cannot read message?

Your pm-inbox seems to be full. You will have to delete messages or clean up aka move some of them to another folder.

From the FAQ:
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 9.22.59 AM.png
By ejrolon
Already did the clean up and it still indicates that I cannot access messages that are on hold.
By Stress Co.
ejrolon wrote:Already did the clean up and it still indicates that I cannot access messages that are on hold.

Sign Out/Sign In do anything??
By ejrolon
Just got your message without issues. Still there is one on hold that I cannot see.
By mikas
Maybe there is a link-like button somewhere in the pm-section there you can release that one pending message. Somewhere like at the top of the window, maybe with a smaller font and in between a longer sentence.

That's what I get on another forum sometimes. The one pending has to be released manually. Others come up like allways, if there's room enough for them after cleaning up.
By ejrolon
mikas wrote:Maybe there is a link-like button somewhere in the pm-section there you can release that one pending message. Somewhere like at the top of the window, maybe with a smaller font and in between a longer sentence.

That's what I get on another forum sometimes. The one pending has to be released manually. Others come up like allways, if there's room enough for them after cleaning up.

Give the man a prize. There was a small light gray link within a light gray paragraph with the same font and size of text indicating "Release Messages" which took me until now to figure out that I could click. It also didn't help that the paragraph above indicated that the message would be available once enough space was available.
By Stress Co.
ejrolon wrote:There was a small light gray link within a light gray paragraph with the same font and size of text indicating "Release Messages" which took me until now to figure out that I could click. It also didn't help that the paragraph above indicated that the message would be available once enough space was available.

I missed it too.
Maybe apolgar could add that info to the FAQ thread?