The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Tips and tricks, suggestions, problems. (regularly monitored by GSHQFAdmin)

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy, apolgar, GSHQfadmin

By Barry Kelly
It's still there.

Barry.
Attachments
rss_feed.jpg
By Lingwisyer
Has the as read button disappeared? Used to be at the bottom of each forum list...

Ling.
By Barry Kelly
Lingwisyer wrote:Has the as read button disappeared? Used to be at the bottom of each forum list...

Ling.

Do you mean "Mark topics as read" ?
If so it is at the top of each forum now.

Barry.
Attachments
topics_read.jpg
By Barry Kelly
Barry Kelly wrote:
Erwin Edel wrote:Has anyone found the 'view next topic' or whatever the name was button?

I would typically go in to a few choice forums, open the first unread topic and just go through with 'next topic' button quickly browsing the new posts that way.

Right now, I have to go back to the sub-forum, pick a new topic, read it, either hit back on browser or go back to forum etc.

I miss this too.

Barry.

Woo Hoo :!: :D

Barry.
Attachments
next_previous.jpg
next_previous.jpg (22.14 KiB) Viewed 644 times
By Erwin Edel
Barry Kelly wrote:
Barry Kelly wrote:
Erwin Edel wrote:Has anyone found the 'view next topic' or whatever the name was button?

I would typically go in to a few choice forums, open the first unread topic and just go through with 'next topic' button quickly browsing the new posts that way.

Right now, I have to go back to the sub-forum, pick a new topic, read it, either hit back on browser or go back to forum etc.

I miss this too.

Barry.

Woo Hoo :!: :D

Barry.

Thanks for pointing it out Barry! :)