The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

View only topic. Search this topic for existing answers before asking a question on AC-Talk!

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

Where do I find the User Control Panel

Click on your user in the upper right corner of the page and select 'User Control Panel'.

I don't get email notifications about subscriptions and private messages

Probably this option is disabled under your User Control Panel. Navigate to User Control Panel / Board Preferences / Edit notification options and enable 'Email' at 'Someone replies to a topic to which you are subscribed' and 'Someone sends you a private message' then click on 'Submit'.

I don't get notification when a reply is posted

When you create a post, before submit, enable 'Notify me when a reply is posted' under 'Options'. To make this setting default, navigate to your User Control Panel / Board preferences / Edit posting defaults and mark 'Notify me upon replies by default'.

Due to the upgrade in rare situations the user avatar might be missing. In this case please upload a new Avatar in the Profile Settings (click on your username in the upper right corner and select 'Change Avatar')

In the previous ARCHICAD-Talk the upload size limit of an Avatar was low, so if your avatar has a very small size, it might be stretched. In this case please upload a new avatar. Avatar upload limits: size 600x600 pixel, 1 MB

Password is not working

Due to the upgrade the password policies have been changed. In some cases even if the right password is entered, the user cannot log in. If this happens please use the 'Forgot password' option to reset it.