The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Modelling and drafting in ARCHICAD. (Example: How can I model a Roof soffit/fascia?)

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

By WhiteTiger
My problem is simple. My text auto rebuilds for my views...I have two views saved from the auto rebuild and i have added text to the first one and it automatically puts the text for both how do i make it where the auto rebuild for text is turned off for one of my views. Thanks Michael
By Susanne Olsson
Hi Michael,

I have two views saved from the auto rebuild and i have added text to the first one and it automatically puts the text for both how do i make it where the auto rebuild for text is turned off for one of my views. Thanks Michael

I am not sure if you mean in ArchiCAD or in Plotmaker? Also, please put information containing your AC version/OP system somewhere in your signature so that people responding to your inputs can find the info.

If in AC I would suggest that you save your views under View Sets in the Navigator palette but only AFTER setting the correct Layer Combination,Scale, Display Options (and Zoom degree). You can activate one of your previously saved views, change the settings above and then ask AC to Re-define the view. After a regular program save command this should now be working ...