The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Producing imagery with ARCHICAD or 3rd party products; Surfaces; Lighting; Cameras; Artlantis/Cinema 4D/Maxwell etc.

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

By dbroughton
How do copy lighting over and over as a pose to creating each single light and setting each one.. holding control and draging does not work for lights.. I'm doing newagency scenes every day but can't use Artlantis over LW because of this it takes too long to set up light every time....

please help
By Karl Ottenstein
dbroughton wrote:How do copy lighting over and over as a pose to creating each single light and setting each one.. holding control and draging does not work for lights.. I'm doing newagency scenes every day but can't use Artlantis over LW because of this it takes too long to set up light every time....

please help

Control-drag is the wrong combination. Ctrl-Create: See
http://www.escribe.com/software/archica ... 11913.html

Also, there is another old thread on escribe about editing the text file (ATL or OPT/DB) in the event that you have created dozens of such lights and then later want each of them to have different (but equal) attributes.

HTH,
Karl
By dbroughton
Thanks Karl that's great....

I'm also going to look into Paranise as you've suggested in the past. I know how much you love the program, thought i might try it out.